The team at Panache is constantly looking out for enthusiastic, positive, and hard-working members to join them in helping students better shape their career, and achieve their life goals.
We currently have the following two openings
01. Course Counsellor
Course counsellors are required to deal with adults, young adults, and students from colleges, and provide them with details regarding our courses and course-work.
- assessing personal characteristics, skills and interests via individual interviews and/or group work
- providing appropriate help and advice
- promoting and marketing services
- writing careers literature, action plans and reports
- using specialist computer applications
- helping an applicant choose the right course for them
- Any degree discipline is acceptable for entry into the profession
- maturity in attitude, relevant experience and personality are more important than subject studied
- confidence and excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- confidentiality, a non-prejudicial manner, and good team-working and interpersonal skills
- making action plans and reports
- being able to use specialist computer applications
- work-experience gained in any relevant setting is useful
02. Placement Officer
Generate placement opportunities for students through mapping, approaching, and tying up with local companies, industries, etc., in relation to the offered courses, and student skill-set.
- Ensure 90% student placements.
- Maintain the MIS and proper documentation pertaining to placements, offer letters, tie-up letters, guest faculty invitations, etc
- Ensure students share their resume, and maintain the database of all students at centre-level
- Maintain and update the MIS of students regularly
- Screen candidate resumes, and short-list students as per vacancies
- Liaise with the client and set-up interviews for candidates
- Prepare students for interview; conduct orientation programs as per vacancies
- Groom students and conduct personality development
- Arrange industry visits and guest faculty lectures
- Conduct job fairs and campus drives as per the schedule
- Post-placement tracking