Panache Dubsmash Selfie Videos Contest
From 23rd June to 1st July 2015.
Just email the Dubsmash videos you have made to us, at email@example.com, and win a whole bunch of goodies!*
* Subject to terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions:
- The contest, ‘Panache Dubsmash Selfie Videos Contest’, is conducted by Panache School of Sound.
- The contest will run from 23rd June till 1st July 2015.
- To participate, contestant(s) will be required to:
- Send Dubsmash videos they have made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach their Instagram username in the email.
- Contestants below the age of 18 will require the permission of parents or legal guardians to participate.
- Winners will be chosen by the Faculty of Panache.
- The selected videos will be featured in the Panache Facebook Page as well as the Panache YouTube Channel.
- There will be 40 winners who will win a bunch of goodies.
- The decision of the judges will be regarded final.
- Employees of the Company and their immediate family and persons, or persons with criminal convictions are ineligible to participate and/or be a part of the Contest.
- Panache reserves the right to terminate or extend the contest at any time, or to accept or reject entries at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for the same.
- The decisions of Panache regarding the contest will be final.
- The winner will be contacted initially via their Facebook page (messages). In case the Winner is not available to respond and confirm within 7 days or refuses to disclose the information as may be required by Company including but not limited to address details of the Winner for the delivery of the Prize and any and all information as may be required by Company for the purpose of the Contest, then the Winner will forfeit his/ her right forever to receive the Prize and the Company shall not be responsible for the same in any manner whatsoever.
- For the purpose of clarity, it will be the sole responsibility of the contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) to check the names of the Winners on the Site and respond within 7 days from the time the Facebook message is sent to the Winners. The Winner shall not raise any dispute with regard to the Prize in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the value of the Prize and/or otherwise with the Company.
- All and any incidental costs direct and/or indirect, in relation to the Prize, shall be borne by the Winner(s) and in no manner whatsoever will the Company, be responsible for the same.
- Panache reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing terms and conditions without any prior notice. The Company shall accept all the entries submitted by each contestant(s) in good faith and shall in no manner be responsible and/ or bound in any manner whatsoever. The contestant(s) who submit his/ her response to the Contest agree and undertake that the response and/ or any part thereof shall vest solely with the Company and all right, title and interest including any and all copyright, Intellectual Property Rights and/or other ancillary and subsidiary rights in any and all and by any and all manner or means in and to the Message, whether now known or subsequently invented, for entire world, in perpetuity.
- The participation of the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) in the Contest shall mean that the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) has read, understood, accepted and agreed to abide by the rules including general rules of the Contest.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies, if any, applicable under the laws of India shall be borne by the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) in relation to the Prize, as the case may be. The terms of this rules and regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and incase of any dispute or other matter arising in reference to the Activity shall be referred to a Sole Arbitrator appointed by The Company and shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Hyderabad and the same shall be conducted in English language.